Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years.
No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.
- Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate;
- Teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch;
- A teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
- by his parents, Truth and Trust;
- by his wife, Discretion;
- by his daughter, Responsibility and
- by his son, Reason.
- I Know My Rights
- I Want It Now
- Someone Else Is To Blame
- I am a Victim